Campus Rules and Regulations
AmSU Dormitory Rules and Regulations are Compulsory for All Residents
- While checking-in students are required to get acquainted with the present Rules and Regulations and be trained in safety, including fire safety.
- When checking-out students are required to leave within 3-day-period. They must vacate the rooms cleaned and turn in the implements to the head of the dormitory.
- Permit regime is established in the dormitory.
- Guests are allowed for visits from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
On Sunday – from 2 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Since 11 p.m. it is required to keep quiet.
- The doors of the dormitory are locked at 12 p.m.
Safety and Fire Safety Measures in Dormitories of AmSU
The following things are forbidden:
- to smoke on the territory of AmSU;
- to remove sensors from the alarm, to remove battery and attach foreign objects to the sensors;
- to use defective electrical appliance, sockets, and switching-off devices;
- to repair electrical appliances personally;
- to use homemade electrical appliances, lengthening pieces, switching-off devices, lamps;
- to use electrical appliances (kettles, coffee makers, etc.) which are not equipped with thermal protectors and non-flammable heat-insulated stands;
- to dry the laundry above the electric stove plate;
- to dry the laundry outside the window;
- to storage highly inflammable materials;
- to leave windows wide opened and sit on the windowsills.
It is important to abide by safety measures when on the stairs to avoid injuries and traumas.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF DORMITORY RESIDENTS
Dormitory residents have the following RIGHTS:
- to live in the given room for the whole period of study if they abide by all the rules, regulations and conditions of the accommodation contract;
- to use living space, academic halls and rooms, social facilities, academic furniture and equipment;
- to apply to the administrative staff for reparation or replacement of the damaged equipment or furniture, if they were damaged through no fault of their own;
- to install additional equipment with agreement of the administrative staff.
Residents of the dormitory are OBLIGED to:
- meet the accommodation contract conditions;
- pay in time for the provided accommodation facilities and additional services;
- provide the documents for registration;
- keep silence when using the joint premises, do not make difficulties for other residents;
- know and abide by the Present Rules and Regulations, Safety and Fire Safety Measures;
- abide by the Instructions for using household appliances;
- use the dorm property with care;
- consume water and electric power with care;
- keep living and public space clean;
- tidy up living rooms, units in general use, kitchens and water closets;
- repair material damages if they occur;
- provide personal ID, when asked by the administrative staff;
- take part in setting the dormitory for autumn-winter period;
- let the head of the dormitory know about the planning absence in the dormitory in two days before leaving, to leave the personal things in the checkroom, to give the keys and implements to the head of the dormitory under own signature;
- let the dormitory administrators in for inspections.
Residents of the dormitory are PROHIBITED to:
- move into another room for living without permission;
- carry the implements and equipment from one room into another without permission;
- make changes in electric wiring and electric grid;
- make works of increased noise or vibration;
- use loudspeaking devices like TVset, taperecorder, radio, etc. in mode of increased loudness from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.;
- paste, draw or paint the walls of the living space except for the notice board;
- let the others live in the room;
- be drunk in the dormitory;
- drink alcohol;
- sell alcohol drinks and drugs;
- fix additional door locks, or change them without permission of the administrators;
- use an open flame in the room;
- keep pets in the dormitory;
- keep things of the overall seize in the room;
- throw the wastes from the window;
- clog the sewerage system.
DUTIES OF THE HEAD STUDENT
- The head student is to be chosen in each unit (section) of the dormitory;
- The head student is responsible for careful using of the dormitory properties and implements, keeping the rooms and dormitory units (sections) cleaned and in order;
- The head students follow the decisions of the student council and the administrative staff of the dormitory.
RULES FOR USING THE ELECTRIC OVEN
Residents of the dormitory are to know the rules for technical operation and safety measures when using the electric oven.
When using the electric oven it is prohibited to:
- touch the shank of the electric oven and plumbing (heating) battery at one time;
- leave the electric ovens unattended in switched-on position;
- link up the force line of the electric oven with other appliances;
- use the oven with a broken socket;
- use the electric oven for heating the room;
Caution is needed when opening the door of the hot oven.
TELEPHONE NUMBERS IN EMERGENCIES:
|UNIFIED SEARCH AND RESCUE SERVICE OF THE RUSSIAN MINISTRY FOR EMERGENCY SITUATIONS
|STATE INSPECTION FOR ROAD TRAFFIC SAFETY